Fruitsnacks, Mierhoopweg 34, 3850 Wijer / Nieuwerkerken is registered in the Trade Register under number 105.507. The VAT number is BE 879.749.715. Tel. +32 (0) 11/69 52 80. Email: email@example.com
1. Unless stated otherwise in writing, relations between Fruitsnacks and its customers are governed by these general terms and conditions of sale which shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer, even if they should appear to be in conflict with its own general or particular terms and conditions. These general terms and conditions are available in the various languages used on the website.
2. For products from third parties, the customer declares that these are intended for personal consumption (or as a gift to be given away free of charge) and will NOT be sold on. Customers wanting to sell on the products are requested to contact Fruitsnacks directly on +32 (0) 11/69 52 80 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Information about products and pricing, as well as detailed order information available to the customer on the Fruitsnacks website, is prepared and communicated subject to amendment and correction.
4. Products are only delivered to the countries specified on the website. The delivery of products shall, as far as possible, take place within the time specified in the individual order confirmation. Any delays in delivery shall under no circumstances give rise to compensation. Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the customer and may result in additional costs.
5. Notwithstanding Article 1583 of the Belgian Civil Code, Fruitsnacks remains the owner of the goods sold until the day of full payment of the price and any late payment interest and/or compensation.
6. Complaints about the quality provided by Fruitsnacks or the delivery itself must be submitted in writing by post or email, addressed to the management of Fruitsnacks and must be received by Fruitsnacks no more than 3 days after the delivery. Fruitsnacks will in any case restrict its involvement to replacement of the faulty items or to repayment of the price paid without the customer being entitled to claim greater compensation. Fruitsnacks is not responsible for loss or material or any other damage of whatever nature which may be incurred by the customer or a third party due to use of the goods.
7. Fruitsnacks requests that its customers pay once a month by sending them an electronic invoice. If the customer wishes to receive a hard copy rather than an electronic invoice, it can do so by simply requesting this. The invoice must be settled at the latest on the expiry date. Payments after this date shall by operation of law and without prior notice of default incur interest of 10% of the amount payable, as well as a flat-rate fee of €25 as damages.
8. In view of the highly perishable nature of the goods delivered by Fruitsnacks, the customer may not invoke the withdrawal clause in the context of remote sales to consumers which fall within the scope of the Law of 14 July 1991, amended by the Law of 25 May 1999. Goods which are specifically designed for the customer and/or which can spoil rapidly cannot be returned and the customer may therefore not invoke the withdrawal clause.
9. By placing an order on the Fruitsnacks website, the customer explicitly authorises Fruitsnacks to process and use its personal data for purposes such as the administration of the customer base, management of orders, deliveries and invoices, monitoring of solvency, marketing and advertising. Processing for marketing purposes and individualised advertising only takes place if the customer has agreed to this during the order process. The data will not be forwarded to third parties. The customer has the right to access and correct all the data. The customer has the right to object free of charge to processing for direct marketing purposes at all times. For more information, the customer is requested to consult the public register kept by the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission in Brussels.
10. Should one of the current conditions be declared void or inapplicable, the other conditions shall nevertheless remain in force and this condition shall be applicable to the extent permitted by the law.
11. All Parties accept electronic evidence in the context of their relations (for example, email, backups ...).
12. Disputes concerning the conclusion, validity, interpretation or performance of the contract or of the current general terms and conditions are governed exclusively by Belgian law and fall under the exclusive competence of the Courts of Hasselt.
Unconditionally valid as of 01 January 2010.